Run a cruise liner business and get rich! Upgrade your ship, buy new facilities, look after your passengers and entertain them.
Watch your money and try not to go bust!
Go through the in-game tutorial before you begin - there is lot involved.
- Do not over spend - keep at least $2 million cash after buying anything from the shop.
- Constantly look after your passengers - move them to different facilities on the boat and respond quickly to passengers who want to do something.
- You can only buy upgrades for your boat when you reach an island.
- Ticket prices can only be set when you are sailing from one island to another.
- Set exposure (advertising) higher to attract more paying customers.
- The more customers you have, the more money you will make through ticket prices.
- Do not set ticket prices too high, otherwise you will not get any passengers on your next voyage.
- Do not upset too many passengers, or you will not get many passengers on your next voyage.
- Borrow money whenever you can - it is important to have cashflow and to use the money to invest in new facilites.
- Monitor the daily expenses and income graphs to see what facilities are providing you with the most cash and what is costing you the most.
Left and right arrow keys to scroll left and right.
Mouse wheel to zoom in and out.
strategy, time management